We’re back with Episode 5!
Having taken a small hiatus lasting the better part of the year so far, “I.D. Required” hosts Hensley and Genn have returned with a new episode.
It’s been a couple of months since the release of the last episode of 45s and 40s music podcast, “I.D. Required,” that featured Rhode Island artist Cam Bells. Cam, who recently released his album Young King, Old Soul, stopped in for an interview with Hensley and Genn and also played a special guest DJ set.
This time around, as a welcome-back special, Hensley and Genn curated a special playlist that mixes new and older songs. Though some songs have decent notoriety, other ones aren’t as well known. The podcast features more entertainment with splashes of facts here and there to be more informative.
Episode 5 features genres ranging from hip-hop to indie to pop to dancehall with artists such as Nas, Amy Winehouse, Lorde, Future, Coldplay, Young Thug and more. The episode was previously recorded and because of that some of the information talked about in the podcast has been updated. As a heads up here’s a couple of them:
- Tickets for the SZA concert, who is performing at Fête Music Hall in Providence, R.I., have sold out.
- Coldplay did, in fact, release an album (EP) after having released a couple of singles that hinted at a new album.
Take a listen and tell us what you think!
Like, subscribe, comment or criticize the podcast. It is available on the following platforms (the icons can be clicked and it will bring you directly to their page).
Latest posts by Hensley Carrasco (see all)
- Boston Singer Youngin True Releases ‘Say Less’ Video - January 1, 1970
- Summa Palooza Brings Local Vendors, Musicians, Fans Together - January 1, 1970
- Kidz In The Hall Reunite, Release ‘Dear Eastside,’ Announce New Album - January 1, 1970